Today I did a little calligraphy on Heather Gall's artwork, a poem by Jill Morris. The paper was 300gsm cold press and a little difficult to write on considering the damp. I did however have some modicum of success. The layout and punctuation was rigidly dictated so I couldn't change the layout to something a little more pleasing. The artwork is gorgeous so I thought I would share it with you.
Something about Gemma
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2015 (44)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (43)
- Split-colour palette
- A wonderful day with thanks to James our pilot, Li...
- This is where I live at the Maleny Arts Retreat .....
- My first letter for "a letter a week" check out th...
- Today I did a little calligraphy on Heather Gall's...
- Anyone for playing Misty for me ...
- Meanwhile back at the barn the mountain mist conti...
- Montville Girls
- ▼ March (8)