... my youngest daughter Ellen (26) has broken her hip. She has a new prosthetic and is doing well. I am in Canberra just to help out with some mothering for a couple of days. Back in Hobart soon.
I have a couple of small commissions to sink my hands into when I get home which I am excited about and really looking forward too.
Watch this space ...
Something about Gemma
- ► 2017 (21)
- ► 2015 (44)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (43)
- ALaW August letters
- These images are better for viewing. A ver...
- Family Trees
- Am working on two family trees. Will send pics whe...
- Here are a few bookmark keepsakes for my Sturt wi...
- A side on view of the Churchill Honour Roll (just...
- Ah success! Thanks to a little help from Claes and...
- Website & ALaW
- A note from me
- ▼ August (9)